When Wesleyan College opened its new campus in 1929, Candler Hall was the library. In 1967, ground was broken next to Candler for a new library, and Lucy Lester Willet Memorial Library was open in May of 1968. The building remained virtually unchanged until 2015, when work began on Phase 1 of the Library renovation plan. As of today, the 1st and 2nd floor have been remodeled with plans to begin the 3rd floor later this year. Scroll through the items below to see photos from alumnae magazines, yearbooks, and student newspapers about the new library.